OLHS large gym hall
- use “bottom
entrance” to the right
of the usual one.
FULL CAST called (Thursday)
Work: As per production
Tues 26th September
Thurs 28st September
NEW HONORARY LIFE MEMBERS
At a recent rehearsal, certificates were handed to Christine Kelly and Laurie Thompson to confirm their
election at the AGM as Honorary Life Members. Chris, a member for (ahem!!) had served for many years
as Wardrobe Mistress and is our current overworked Tickets Manager, as well as performing on stage
and in concert parties. Laurie, a relative newcomer with 28 years service, had appeared in every show
since joining and is Business Manager, webmaster and general dogsbody. Both expressed their pride
and gratitude for the honour conferred.
1. Use the link from John’s email to access the rehearsal stuff
Rebecca has posted on DropBox.
2. On Social Media: Share news about “Fiddler at every
opportunity. There are links on every page of this website to
both Twitter and Facebook.
3. Use the links (on the home page of the website) to A4 and
A5 flyers to give to your contacts and print off - persuade
anyone you know with a shop window or counter to display.
4. Add a promotion for “Fiddler” to your standard email
5. SELL TICKETS!!! 62% of the seats are currently unsold!
6. Persuade friends and other folk with businesses to take
adverts in the programme. See Laurie or Tish.
7. Bring raffle prizes in to Marie Maxwell
REMEMBER - WHEN BUYING JUST ABOUT ANYTHING ONLINE, DO SO
THROUGH OUR E-STORE and earn commissions for the Society!
Over 3,000 companies, including most of your favourites, are waiting to support OLMS.
More information by clicking the “E-Store” button in the main menu on the left. You can
go straight to the E-store by clicking the “easyfundraising” button on any page
of this website.